Facility Management Software
Plan more effectively and manage your facilities operations more efficiently with one of the best facility management software.
Facility Management Software with Features that Drive
A facility management system that has got you covered with all the features you will ever need.
Unlock the Hidden Value in Your Facility Operations
Manage your facility operations in a more proactive and predictive way using FieldCircle’s facility management program configurable to your business needs.
Improve Operational Agility by 30%
Facilities traditionally are people-centric operations that bring challenges and operational inefficiencies. Use FieldCircle’s facility maintenance management software to plan effective workforce management and work planning, and manage facilities assets more effectively.
- Optimize your scheduling and service operations
- Get real-time data that help you improve service effectiveness
- Manage assets, inventory and service contract more effectively
Reduce operational cost and pilferages
Lowest margin business- That’s what facilities management and facility service businesses are called! Reduce your facility operations cost and increase margins with technology enablement using one of the best facility management software
- Manage customer experience and engagement
- More streamlined invoice and payment management
- Deep dive into data to make better decisions
Make better decisions with data insight
Do you know what was your profitability or cost of each facility service delivered? Traditional KPIs monitoring is helpful but not when you can make better decisions with more insightful data! Use FieldCircle’s facility management platform to make meaningful decisions.
- Make reporting easier, faster, and more accurate with insights in ‘What actually happened’?
- Monitor and measure asset, customer, and employee performance to make informed decisions
- Provide a role-based KPI dashboard ensuring effective visualization of every aspect of your facility management business
Facility Management App – Achieve Next-level of Productivity
Digital, on-the-go operations with our Facility Maintenance app for iOS and Android- Improve team productivity and efficiency.
Equipping your facility team with a facility maintenance app isn’t a choice anymore, it’s a necessity. A facility management mobile app will not only help you digitize your operations but also help you save time, reduce cost and improve customer and employee experience.
- Let your teams get operations visibility of all the facilities, assets, and resources on the go
- Allows field teams to access information anytime, anywhere, check calendars, and receive notifications and reminders on their facilities management app
- Remove duplicate work with a facility app to collect readings, perform audits and inspections, work orders or preventive maintenance of facilities
- Enable employees to drill-down activity data and manage availability and locations to make informed decisions in real-time with mobile enablement
Comprehensive and Easy to Implement Facility Management Software
FieldCircle has all the tools that help you manage single or multi-site facilities of any size- be it for on-site facility management teams or facility service businesses. It provides you with a complete perspective on everything happening in your business. You can create work orders and jobs in the facility management platform, schedule and assign tasks to facility maintenance teams, dispatch teams with full details about the job on their mobile devices, set stock-in and stock-out updates, track the current status of the job, and initiate inspection for the completed job.
The facility maintenance management software enables you to visualize every aspect of the facility’s operations in a single platform, which is essential for maintaining transparency and accountability within the organization. The best part is you get full decision support with its advanced data analytics capabilities. You can provide role-based authority to your teams to track data specific to their process and make informed, evidence-based decisions. It is highly configurable and has low operating cost. Besides, our consultants will provide you with end-to-end implementation support to let your team adopt the software easily and properly.
Save Time and Money with Facility Scheduling Software
FieldCircle facility scheduling software simplifies your complex operations, brings transparency and accountability into your processes, and helps you increase productivity and the bottom line. We have designed the facility scheduling system in such a way that you can manage your facility service team’s scheduling and dispatch seamlessly and improve resource utilization.
To begin with, FieldCircle’s facility management system has advanced scheduling and dispatch management features that let your field service manager run job-skill-location match criteria to select the right person for the right job at the right team. It increases scheduling accuracy, leading to an increase in productivity and improved first-time fixed rate. Your teams can complete more jobs in less time, which means an overall reduction in operations cost.
Increase Operational Agility with Facility Maintenance Software
The FieldCircle’s facility software not only allows you to determine the best service response but also to increase the service response time. You can create work orders and approve tasks with a swipe on the screen of your mobile device with facility mobile app. You can share job details and push notifications to technicians to send them reminders of the work. Simultaneously, your technicians can access service manuals and historical data associated with the task to determine the best service for the task.
The software fully supports your facility management program be it related to asset maintenance and tracking or operational productivity and agility. You get more control over activities happening in your business, with all the details of field activity, service request statuses, and workforce productivity and efficiency. It is one of the top facilities management software solutions that are configurable to your workflows and allows your team to work the way they want.
Trusted by customers across the globe
Businesses from various domains like colleges, schools, manufacturers, OEMs and contractors rely on our top-rated facility maintenance software to manage their facilities operations more efficiently and profitably.
Why they chose us (In their words)
It’s difficult to earn the trust but our facility management system has been able to do that consistently. Customers choose us after screening numerous facilities software programs and remain with us, according to them, for the following reasons-
- Highly configurable facility management program that configures to our business processes
- Simple and easy to use interface, is easy to adopt
- Complete hand-holding in the onboarding and importing data
- Free training to our team helping us adopt their facility maintenance program seamlessly
- Proactive and humble team that cares for our success
Our featured blogs sharing insights on field force automation, applicability and latest trends in industries+Show blog
Book a Personalized Demo
Learn how your business can use FieldCircle’s facilities management software to achieve
more efficient, transparent, and profitable facility operations.
Do I even need a Facility Management Software?
If your typical operational challenges revolve around a lack of transparency, visibility, and high cost of operations, a facility management software solution might help you overcome these challenges with ease while also improving on other aspects of operations such as speed of service response, data visualization, and documentation.
How can FieldCircle’s Facilities Management Software help my business?
FieldCircle’s facility management software provides you with end-to-end visibility into your field operations. You can run your single-site or multi-site facility operations processes from the schedule and dispatch your facility maintenance teams more efficiently, track and monitor every aspect of facility operations, and get relevant data insight to make informed decisions.
Our facility software helps our customers reduce operational costs and increase overall margins.
Why should we choose FieldCircle over other facility management software solutions?
There are a couple of reasons. The biggest challenges organizations face when implementing a facility management software is adoption and process configuration i.e. they need to accommodate their processes to match with facility software’s configuration. With FieldCircle, you no longer face that challenge. It’s a highly configurable facilities management software that accommodates your workflows. It adapts to your existing processes so that your teams do not have to change the way they work.
Does FieldCircle have recurring jobs feature-most important aspects of facility scheduling software?
Yes, set your preferences for the job in our facility scheduling system for once and it would automatically reflect in the team’s calendar on that specific time and date.
Does your facility management software integrate/sync with QuickBooks?
Yes, QuickBooks integrations are two-way in FieldCircle, which means you could both import and export data based on your requirements in FieldCircle’s facility management system software.
Does your facilities management software have integration or APIs available?
Yes, apart from readily available integrations, our team collaborates with customers to do custom integration and provides API to integrate our building management software with their systems.
What time is the support team of FieldCircle available?
We are available from 6:00 am ET- 6:00 pm ET to support your queries and help you achieve more effective building and facilities management operations.
How can facility management software help your business?
Facility management (FM) software helps organizations plan and manage facilities management operations including repair and maintenance of assets and resource and labor management that aids in extending asset lifecycle, reducing service response time, and significant saving in cost.
The key benefits of Facility management software are:
- Effective management of facility asset records and their tracking
- More effective work planning and scheduling: Preventive maintenance, breakdown requests, daily inspections and work order management
- Improved team productivity and more efficient facility operations
- 360 degree visibility into your daily operations
- More streamlined inventory management and sourcing
- Improved facility asset maintenance operations profitability
- A single source of truth that can help generate more revenue opportunities
An end-to-end facility software solution makes tracking of tenants, visitors, and other resources a simple and secure process. Backed by powerful integrations, the software can help you implement a robust facilities management program for improved visibility, facility maintenance and compliance.
What are the common features of facility management software?
- Asset management: Keep all assets information in one place, manage overall asset lifecycle, and track their maintenance/repair done on them.
- Work order management and preventive maintenance: Centralize all work orders information, create recurring preventive maintenance plan, assign jobs to service teams, and keep track of their current statuses.
- Job scheduling and dispatch: Digitize scheduling of jobs on an interval or event basis, share job details with service teams on their Android or iOS mobile devices, and keep track of their logs to manage activities.
- Facilities management mobile app: Integrated mobile app to keep field teams and office staff in sync and enable access to documents associated with equipment or tasks in the field.
- Inventory and spare management: Improve control of inventory and spare parts with full visibility into purchase to disposal process, identify equipment by their serial number, track their maintenance status, define inventory levels, and set alerts for stock-out.
- Estimates and quotes: Use digital templates for estimates and quotes, share online with teams for approval, and track their statuses.
- Analytics and reporting: Define APIs, generate automated reports in Excel or PDF formats, and react to maintenance, resource, and inspection requirements.
What are the benefits of a facility management system?
Facility scheduling software is used in oil & gas, energy, HVAC, coliving, hostels, and property management industries. The software magnifies operational requirements to help facility managers identify value drains and make informed decisions to plug-in profit leakages. Key benefits of facilities management (FM) software are:
- Full visibility: Get full visibility into “who is where doing what” in the present and the past to plan for the future. Manage routine activities with control over information and resources for effective deployments and optimal utilization.
- Transparency and accountability: Increase transparency in operations with a facility management software solution that allows you to keep track of events, assets, and team activities in detail and in the real time.
- Increase scheduling effectiveness: Reduce time spent on scheduling with a calendar-based system to schedule tasks with full visibility into the availability of resources.
- Reduce wastage: Keep track of every activity and resource, use analytics to see the health of facilities management operations, view asset and team utilization trends, and informed decisions to fill productivity gaps.
How can facility management software for small businesses benefit them?
Facilities management (FM) software is designed to remove complexity from operations management, streamline processes, and prevent profit drains. The use of FM software and facility management app can help businesses manage their operations with transparency, convenience, and compliance. 3 ways facilities management software benefits small businesses and enterprises:
- Significant saving on cost: Track every activity to find out what is affecting the health of operations, be it huge maintenance costs or ineffective utilization of teams or assets. Identify profit leakages in any part of the operations and take steps to curb them.
- Extend asset lifecycle: See what part of maintenance is consuming the time of technicians and figure out alternatives for example purchase new equipment or spare parts to extend the life of the asset.
- Optimal utilization of team: You get to see who is working on what at what time for better resource planning. With the facility management scheduling software, make sure that the right person is working on the right task at the right time.
Typical cons/disadvantages of using facility management software?
Followed are some of the biggest disadvantages and risks-
- Configurability and implementation: It becomes a big challenge if the facility management system is not implemented in a planned fashion. The processes configuration in the facility software is the key and if its not accommodated in the system properly, most times the implementation fails.
- Reduced in-person meetings: If not managed well, reduced in-person meetings could lead to poor work culture, lack of communication or misinterpretation, and lack of trust within teams.
- Learning curve: Every software has some learning curve, however, poor change management efforts worsen the matter for people not comfortable using smartphones or mobile apps.
What are the key criteria/factors to consider while buying facility management software?
Followed criteria can help you make a more informed decision when choosing the best facilities management software-
- Operations: Check whether your operations are asset-centric or people-centric or both. Every facility management software comes with specific features to address these challenges. You must be sure of how effectively the FM software addresses your most critical challenges.
- MoSCoW: It is a prioritization method that works by defining Must-have, Should-have, Could-have, and Won’t have or wishes. You may use this method to lay out your requirements and choose the best facility management software system for your business.
- Technology stack: Having the right combination of technologies such as programming languages, frameworks, analytics tools, and developers also impacts how easily you can scale the software when your facility management business grows.
- Distributed team: If the team is distributed across multiple sites or is serving multiple sites by traveling from one location, it becomes critical to have a robust facility management app and mobile strategy in place.
What are the top facility management software trends for this decade?
Facility management industry dynamics are changing dramatically and the use-case of technology like facility management software and building maintenance software will see big changes in this decade. As one of the best facility management systems, we work with some notable companies and expect the following to make a dent in the industry-
- Distributed teams: Get ready to see fewer people in the meeting rooms and more people on Zoom. With time, the distributed workforce would not be a Covid-mandate but a cost-effective way to bring in and manage talented people in the team.
- Smart building technology: IoT and AI-driven smart building management tools will enable facility management companies to operate on the outcome as a service model, making customers pay only for what they use.
- Communities: There will be more focus on building communities for specific facilities and driving engagement and creating the next level of belongingness.
We have written a detailed post on facility industry trends that you can read in this link.