Welcome to FieldCircle. We provide software to manage your business processes involving customers to vendors, accounts to attendance, and sales to services.
Acceptance of Terms
By using the Services, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions specified herein. FieldCircle reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time without notifying you. You assume total responsibility to review the Terms periodically to learn about the latest modifications in the Terms, by clicking on the “Terms & Conditions” hypertext link placed at the bottom of Website pages. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, THEN DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
Grant Of A Limited License To Use The Services
Subject to your agreement to the Terms stated here, FieldCircle grants you limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, license to use the Services on a compatible web browser and devices solely for the purpose of using the Services.
You acknowledge that in providing the Services, FieldCircle is the sole and rightful owner of all the Services, including the Website and the Content and that the FieldCircle is covered by intellectual property rights owned or licensed by FieldCircle. Unless otherwise stated, no other rights in the FieldCircle are granted to you and the rights that have not been explicitly expressed to be granted to you have been reserved.
Your Use of the Website
- Prohibited UseUnless otherwise indicated, you shall NOT directly or indirectly (a) use any Services, including Website information to create any software, documentation, or service that is similar to the Website, Software, and the Content, (b) disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer the Website (c) make an attempt to discover the source code of the Website, or algorithms (to an extent that these restrictions are prohibited by the applicable statutory law), (d) interfere with or disrupt the Services, Website or servers or networks connected to the Website or any part of the Services.
- Intellectual Property Rights All Content of the Website, including graphics, images, videos, audio, testimonials, case studies, icons, logo, work of art, appearance, selections, arrangements, and overall look and feel of the Services, including Website are the sole property of FieldCircle. All content available on the Website is and shall remain the copyright of FieldCircle.
- Copyright StatementAs conditions of your use, you agree NOT to (a) alter, obscure or remove any printed or on-screen trademark, patent legend or other proprietary or legal notice on the Content, (b) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any Content or portion of the Content for any commercial purposes, (c) make an attempt to manipulate or exploit any copy protection, access control, or license-enforcement mechanisms associated with or related to the Services, including Website or Content. Without the prior written permission from FieldCircle, you must NOT (a) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of unsolicited commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail (spam); (b) use any electronic or automated means (including without limitation robots, web crawlers, scripts, or other automatic or electronic device) to access the Services, including any portion of the Website or Content or monitor or copy our web pages or the Content; (c) deep-link to the Website for any purpose; or (d) frame the Website, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the Services or display of website pages. You acknowledge that FieldCircle reserves the right to remove any material you have submitted to the Website, at any time, without notifying you, without any reason or any liability to you. You agree to that FieldCircle reserves the right to change or update any information on the Website or any portion of the Content without giving prior notice to you.
- Links to Third-Party Content The Website contains links to third-party websites and third-party content, as a service to those interested in the information. FieldCircle uses those links on the Website only for information purposes and endorses the third-party website, neither the entity, person, products or services associated with those links. You may decide to leave the Website by clicking on a third party link in the Website or in any portion of the Website Content at your own risk. FieldCircle claims no responsibility for the losses, including consequential losses, you may incur if you click on any link of any third-party on the Website.
- User-Generated ContentAs between parties, you agree to that FieldCircle is free to reuse the knowledge, information, know-how, and technologies related to the software acquired during delivery of the Services. Although FieldCircle is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the information shared during service delivery process, you agree to that FieldCircle may disclose the information if such disclosure is necessary to comply with any legal process, regulation, government request or any applicable laws of the state.
Account and Password
In order to access our Services, you may need to create an account and set up the password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account and any activity that occurs due to your failure in keeping the account information confidential and secure. In the event of such uncertain or dubious activity in your account or that indicate any breach of security, you agree to notify FieldCircle immediately. You may be held responsible for your failure to keep your account information safe.
You must not use anyone else’s account information at any time. FieldCircle will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of your failure to comply with these obligations.
Fees and Payments
- Fees FieldCircle’s customer agree to pay FieldCircle the initial and the recurring charges for the FieldCircle Software license and access to the services in the amount specified in the Purchase Form at the time specified in the Purchase Plan.
- Payment TermsYou may use the specified mode of payment provided in the Purchase Plan. The Software License is billed annually or monthly depending upon your Purchase Plan. FieldCircle will not provide any refunds or credits if you cancel your subscription of the software before the specified time in the Purchase Plan. The additional fee will be charged for any Services Upgrade for the remainder of the current term.
- TaxesAll payments made to FieldCircle are exclusive of central, state, local and foreign taxes, duties, tariffs, levies, withholdings and similar assessments (including without limitation, sales taxes, use taxes and value-added taxes). You are responsible for paying, withholding, filing, and reporting all taxes, duties, and other governmental assessments associated with your activity in connection with the Services, excluding taxes based upon FieldCircle’s net income.
All information available on the Website is subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise specifically provided herein, the Website and the Content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis without warranty of any kind. FieldCircle does not promise that the Website or Content or any specific portion of the Content will meet your requirements or that the Services offered by the Website will be free from errors or interruptions or that errors will be rectified or that your use of the Website will deliver specific results.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, FieldCircle hereby disclaims all other warranties, including warranties of non-infringement, accuracy, merchantability and suitability for a particular purpose. FieldCircle disclaims all liabilities arising out of any course of dealing, the conduct of any third party related to your use of the Website or FieldCircle’s Services or course of performance, including liabilities caused by any interruption, error, omission, delay in service delivery, damages caused by computer virus, theft or destruction caused by unauthorized access to or any other cause of action including breach of contract, negligence, or tort. You assume total responsibility for your use of the Website or Content or Third-party Content. If you are unsatisfied with any portion of the Website or services provided through the Website, your sole remedy against the FieldCircle for such Dissatisfaction is to discontinue the usage of the Website or Content.
Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event FieldCircle be liable to you for any (a) incidents beyond reasonable control (b) loss or interruption of use, loss or error in information (c) indirect, punitive, incidental, reliance, special, exemplary or consequential damages including, but not limited to, loss of business, revenues, profits or goodwill, (d) direct damages in excess of US$100.00. If the law of limited liability does not apply under the jurisdiction, the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold FieldCircle, its executives, employees, directors, shareholders, partners, consultants, subsidiaries, predecessors and successors in interest, agents, and affiliates, harmless from any demands, liability, claims or expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of or related to your use of the Website.
Terms and Termination
This Agreement is accepted and shall continue in effect until either party terminates this Agreement upon written notice, with or without cause, to another party. The Agreement will be extended automatically if no written notice has been sent to another party. Either party may choose not to extend the Agreement by notifying the other party in writing of such a decision. FieldCircle is under no such obligation to provide a copy of your Data upon expiration or termination of this Agreement.
Upon any expiration or termination of this Agreement, all rights, obligations and licenses of the parties shall cease, except that (a) all obligations that accrued prior to the effective date of termination (including without limitation, all payment obligations) shall survive, (b) FieldCircle may but shall not be obligated to delete archived data (excluding Customer Data that FieldCircle has permission to use pursuant to this Agreement) and (c) the provisions of Your Use of the Website and Terms and Termination shall survive, and all other provisions of this Agreement by their Terms beyond the termination of this Agreement shall survive such termination.
Violation of These Terms
You agree to that Apple may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Website for cause (a) request by government authorized agencies, (b) a request initiated by you, (c) discontinuance or modification in any service, or feature, (d) unexpected technical problems.
You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Website, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of India and by the laws of the State of New Delhi without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. In the event of any conflict or controversy or dispute between FieldCircle and you arising out of your use of the Website, the parties shall attempt to resolve the issues promptly and in good faith.
Void Where Prohibited
FieldCircle administers the Website from Noida, India complying with the law of the country. Although FieldCircle reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any service, product or feature made on the Website is void where prohibited. You assume total responsibility for following the applicable law from where you are using the Website.
You can write to us at email@example.com to connect with us.
Why Choose FieldCircle
With its user-friendly web portal and mobile app, you could eliminate all the manual work and move to paperless reporting via managing customers, estimation, employee scheduling, invoicing, and analytics. It's all in there and much more.
All-in-one solution at your fingertips
Improved efficiency and revenue
Data security and protection
Support and maintenance
Share your details below and we will get in touch with you to plan a demo!