FieldCircle respects your privacy. By operating www.fieldcircle.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website), we aim to provide information about FieldCircle Software, enable you to subscribe for FieldCircle Software License and also try to understand your preferences. For this purpose, we collect, store, manage, and use non-personally-identifying information.
1. Your Use of Our Subscription Service
FieldCircle provides software subscription service to customers in order to manage their sales or service operations. While using the subscription service, customers store a variety of data related to their business. This data may include contact information of their employees and customers, locations of their business, and type of products and services they deal in. All types of data is stored and managed on the servers of FieldCircle’s vendors. FieldCircle’s customers use this data for their own business needs and FieldCircle uses this data to understand the needs of our customers and related requirements.
Use by FieldCircle
Use by Our Customers
FieldCircle acknowledges that you have the right to access, collect, use, and maintain your Personal Information. You are solely responsible for rectifying, deleting, or updating the information you have collected using FieldCircle software. If you are required to remove any data, you can request us in writing and we will respond to you within an agreed time of 30 days.
FieldCircle is not responsible for how our customers use the data collected, stored, and managed by them. If you are directly related to our customers and have no direct relationship with us, please contact the customer regarding the use of your Personal Information.
Sensitive Information refers to the personal financial account information, credit or debit card numbers, passport numbers, social security numbers or similar personal identifiers that determine your racial or ethnic origin, physical or mental health information, and/or employment status. We collect and process billing information such as credit or debit card numbers, using third party PCI-compliant service providers in order to let you subscribe to our Software License. Other than this, WE DO NOT COLLECT ANY SENSITIVE INFORMATION FROM YOU.
2. Information We Collect
FieldCircle tries to collect minimum information to understand your preferences, for our own marketing purposes, and respond to your requests. If you choose not to provide us with any information, you must refrain from visiting our Website. To use our Website and software subscription services, you must allow us to collect Personal Information and Navigational Information.
When You Visit Our Website
As soon as you land on the Website, we collect your Navigation Information such as your location. This information helps us know where most of our customers reside so that we can understand them better and provide them with more relevant services. The information collected here can not be used to identify a person in any way.
Types of Personal Information That We Collect
- Information that you voluntarily submit to us such as your email address, company name, and phone number when you Sign-up for a service or request more information.
- Information about your transaction that you enter into the Website when purchasing the FieldCircle Software License.
- Publicly available information on the Internet such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others that we acquire from other service providers.
- Navigational Information such as browser type, geographical location, referral source, and session duration on the Website that can directly or indirectly identify an individual.
Information Collected From Log Files
When you arrive on our Website, we automatically collect the information about your computer hardware and software, which include:
- IP address for the security of the platform and identify malicious activities (And not to identify the personal information)
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Operating system
- Browser type
- Domain name
- The HTML pages, graphics, and other files viewed
- Clickstream data
- Session duration
- Referring website addresses
Information Collected From Third Parties
At times, we may associate with third-party, including our partners to receive your Personal Information in order to engage in joint marketing activities and collect information from publicly available sources.
Information About Children
WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY OR INTENTIONALLY COLLECT INFORMATION OF CHILDREN BELOW 16 YEARS OF AGE. If you believe we have collected information about children under 16, PLEASE WRITE TO US AT firstname.lastname@example.org to DELETE THE INFORMATION.
3. Our Use of Information We Collect
Our Use of Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Understand your preferences in order to improve your browsing experience and identify your requirements related to FieldCircle software
- Send marketing communication material to you to inform you about latest updates on FieldCircle Software or information that we may think might be interesting to you
- Share statistical information about our users with companies, without identifying any individual user
We may use information collected from FieldCircle Software to:
- To detect, prevent, and resolve any technical issue
- To respond to customer queries and requests
4. Our Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
To know more bases of the legal basis for FieldCircle to collect and use your Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
5. How Long We Retain Your Information
Personal Information of Website visitors or customers is retained until we believe the particular customer or visitor may return to use the Website or our Software services. The retention period of Personal Information is determined by:
- The ongoing project with the customers
- Nature of our association with our customer
- Nature of Personal Information collected in question
- Our business requirements
6. How We Share the Information We Collect
We may disclose your information in case if we are acquired by another company, whether by merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy or we decide to give some portion of our assets to another company. In such events, you will be notified via. email and/or a notice on our Website, which explicitly informs about the change in ownership, use of your Personal Information, and the options available for you to continue or discontinue using our services.
We may disclose your information if necessary, by law in order to protect our rights and the rights of our employees, customers, and Website visitors.
Transfers of Personal Information Subject to the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield
We will provide EU or Swiss individuals with opt-out or opt-in choice before we share their data with third parties other than our agents, or before we use it for purposes other than originally intended or subsequently authorized. To limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, please submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Your Rights and Control of Your Personal Information
Although we operate from India, we are committed to protecting the privacy of EU citizens who use our Website and use our FieldCircle software solution. As a Data Controller in relation to your personal data provided to us as a customer and Data Processor when we provide our services to you, you have certain rights on your Personal Information, which are:
- Right to be informed: We are transparent regarding our collection and use of Personal Information. You can ask about the personal data we collect and how we are going to use it, why we have collected that specific data and our legal basis for collecting that data.
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain a copy of your Personal Information as well as supplementary information available with us at any time.
- Right of rectification: You can write to us at email@example.com to rectify your Personal Information in order to update the information.
- Right of erasure: You have the right to get your Personal Information erased. You can write to us firstname.lastname@example.org to get your data erased and we will do the same within a period of 30 days.
- Right to restrict processing: If you do not want us to continue collecting or processing your data, you may write to us at email@example.com. We will put your account on hold for a specific timeframe.
- Right to data portability: You may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to collect the copy of your Personal Information or a specific set of your Personal Information so that you may reuse it to serve your own purposes.
- Right to object: You may unsubscribe us to prevent us from processing your Personal Information at any time.
8. Our Anti-Spam Policy
We do not send any unsolicited commercial email in violation of applicable laws and ensure the inclusion of “Unsubscribe” or “opt-out” mechanism with every mail we send.
9. To Unsubscribe From Our Communication
By clicking on the “unsubscribe” link placed on the bottom of our emails, you may unsubscribe us in order to prevent us from sending any email communication material to you. Besides, you may write to us at email@example.com to unsubscribe from our communications.
Why Choose FieldCircle
With its user-friendly web portal and mobile app, you could eliminate all the manual work and move to paperless reporting via managing customers, estimation, employee scheduling, invoicing, and analytics. It's all in there and much more.
All-in-one solution at your fingertips
Improved efficiency and revenue
Data security and protection
Support and maintenance
Book a No-Obligation Consultation
Drop in your details and an analyst will be in touch with you at the earliest.